1. How to negotiate and debate with people, without getting emotional and ego-defensive to a point where you are unable to think clearly, listen properly, and speak coherently.
2. How to deliver impactful public speech, without the need to read from a text or rely on too many unnecessary gimmicks.
3. How to speak English confidently, such that you are able to carry a conversation with anyone from around the world.
4. How to manage daily stress, without getting burnt out by all the load and crumble under the pressure.
5. How to manage time and commitments well enough, such as the majority of the time is spent on things that will help you reach your goals.
6. How to budget your money so that you don’t become sucked into impulsive buying and instant gratification, and you have an investment plan for your future.