I announced on 25 June 2019 this challenge to help people who want to improve their English speaking, but are too afraid to take the first step.
The next 30 days (I hope) could help them overcome whatever inner obstacles that they have, if they choose to take the challenge.
The challenge is as follows:
1. It is open to anyone with a smartphone and an internet connection.
2. It runs from 26 June 2019 until 25 July 2019 (30 days).
3. You have to record a live video for only 2 minutes talking about any beneficial topics of interest to you. Obviously, the videos must be in English.
4. The live videos can be on Youtube or Facebook. Pick one platform only and compile all in one playlist.
5. After the 30 days, you should have 30 videos. Send me the link to the playlist and I’ll look at your work to determine the winners.
6. The link can be sent via DM or email at [email protected]
These are the prizes I’m personally offering:
2nd prize: Full access to any 2 of my online classes, no expiry date (aimanazlan.com/classes).
1st prize: Have a 1-hour conversation with me on Youtube live, or a private video chat (whichever you prefer).
Can’t wait to see what you guys will produce!
Does it have to be live?
Yes, that way the challenge is more exciting.
What if I miss one or a few days?
Don’t worry. You can make up for them by doing multiple live videos in a day to make up for the lost days, or do a long live video that’s equivalent to the lost days.
Can I just make a video of me reading a book?
Sure! As long as it’s live and at minimum 2-minute long.
I’m an introvert and quite conservative. Making a public video could be a problem. How can I join?
You don’t have to show your face if you don’t want to. As long as people can see you speaking, it is a live video, and it is at minimum 2 minutes long, then you have qualified yourself for the prizes.